Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthdays, man i'm getting old.

First off, Happy Birthday my little sister, Danica!!! iFlu.

Okay, let's get on with it. Today on February 17th, was my little sisters birthday. She is 12. And me? im 16, going to be 17 on August 19th. 17 isn't old you say? YES IT IS. Then after that i'mg going to be 18, then 19, then 20, and so on, and so on. Soon i'll be 30!

Maybe i'm making a big deal, but i want to be 16 forever. My hairs shiny, my skin is smooth, i can eat what i want, when i want. To top it off im old enough to know better, but young enough not to care... Le Sigh. I love being young, it's just the funnest time, you can flirt with boys, date boys, and basically you feel invinicble. Bad frme of mind? possibly, but meh.

Growing up sucks because of; Bills, Jobs, Buying your own things like clothes, hygiene products, amongst others, getting wrinkles, having kids (kidding!), more responsibility.
Growing up rocks because of; being able to legally drink(also eww), drive, smoke (eww), freedom. Really growing up can be good, or bad. Depending on how you see it. Anyways see you guys, i'm already looking at Green Valley nursing home for old people. :(

My question, or should i say questions today for you are:
How old are you?
What rocks about gorwing up?
What sucks about growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment