Monday, February 16, 2009

Make-up. So beautiful, So You. So... Fetch?

IIIIIIIIIIIILOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!
Phew, that was mouthful... haha. Im guessing that you guessed, that i love makeup. No lies, babes. Make-up is my number one fashion, i literally have thousands of dollars worth of makeup.
Some people will be like 'eww, why.', 'guys hate makeup.', 'makeup is for whores.' Truth be told, i honestly dont care. I buy makeup because it makes ME happy. I dont buy it to please anyone else. No, no, no, no, no <---- Ducky.

It lets me express who i am and how i am feeling. I dont follow rules on makeup, i believe that if you can rock it and not be shy, than go for it. Wait that's not true here are a few i follow. Always use a foundation that matches your skin. Plucked eyebrows make a pretty frame. Highlights make your eye look. Eyeshadow primers are a must. So those are my own rules. I dont follow any other rule. Nope. That is just ridiculous that some people say that only brunettes can wear purple or something else like that.

Also, makeup, at least for me isn't just a hobby. I plan on becoming a makeup artist, and going to a cosmotology school. No, it wont be my only career. I plan on being a writer, and a lawyer. How will i do it? Writing in my spare time, makeup when i need extra cash, or when im bored, and being a lawyer 5/7 days of the week.

My lovely ladies and gents, as always, do you LOVE makeup or hate it? Explain why. Kisses. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment