Friday, February 27, 2009

10 Embarassing Facts About Me:

This particular blog is going to be about, as the title says, embarassing things about me.

1. I played with Bratz until i was 13. Yes, i am a loser. But i just really only dressed them up and played for less then 10 minutes. I just loved picking outfits for them and naming them. But i could never get into them...

2. I am a total Sims fanatic! I can spend hours searching the internet for custom sims everything. I have nearly all of the expanison packs. :D

3. I cant sleep by myself. Not because im scared, but because it really bugs me if there is the big space on my bed, and just me sleeping on it. I dunno why.

4. Im a total child of the 90's. Rugrats, Aqua, Spice Girls, Britney Spears, CatDog, Whatevr is 90s i want it back! I listen to music from the 90s with no shame, while people stare at me like im crazy. I watch all the 90's cartoons i can with pride! YEAH.

5. I dont know how to ride a bike, skate, rollerblade, or drive (barely.) As you can tell im not very athletic. Whatever.

6. I had a crush on a guy for SIX years. Oh no. But not anymore, i was *gasp* rejected. i guess i never really liked him cause i got over it in like a day. lol.

7. I really love asian dramas. They are so cute. I dont know why this is embarassing thoug, since they're good. Jusst mose people think im weird for watching a show i cant even understand (the language, they mean.) But asian dramas are sooo much better than American/Canadian shows.

8. About 80% of my money goes to makeup/beauty products. 10% of it goes to food. and the other 10% goes to clothes. I knwo i spend to much on makeup...

9. I am so scared of zombies. Im not kidding. The remake of Dawn of The Dead made me like this. Zombies that can run? Yikes! Before that movie i used to laugh at how all these people who got infected by them, i mean come on! they used to move slower than fricking snails! But after it, well i became so afraid of zombie... im just waiting now.

10. I used to be so shy, i would always wear my jacket, even in really hot summer weather. I was souch a douche nozzle. But now im alot more outgoing and playful.

Well those are my embarassing moments. What about you ladies and fellas? You don't have to tell me 10 embarassing things. Just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment