Saturday, March 21, 2009

From Japan, er, Canada with love.

Hiya guys! So sorry that i haven't blogged since the 27th of February. Wow. My room is finally unpacked and guess what?!

IM GOING TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why, you ask? Because im going on an exchange program. With EF. I need to raise 9,000$
*deep breath.* If i don't well i guess i am not going. I have an interview next week. So i guess i shouldn't say im going to Japan yet, since if they dont like me in my interview, i might as weel kiss this goodbye. Eh, i could go with YFU or AFS instead. Maybe. I know i abuse the comma button, bit for years i never knew when to use it exactly, so no i tend to overuse it. Hehe.

I love Japan. The clothes, makeup, fashion, music, geisha, technology, toys, sushi, mochi, pocky, Hello Kitty, everything. Wapanese? Maybe, i dont really care what you call me. This will et me learn about a majestic (yes i just said majestic) culture and become more independent from my family. Besides, i'll get to learn another language too.

Sorry for the rambling people, i'm just sooo super excited.

And for the daily question. Have you ever went on an exchange program? Or ever visited a far away place?

No comments:

Post a Comment